Who are we?
If you wish to contact us regarding processing and using your personal data, you can do so:
- by e-mail at: gdpr@4APP.hr
- by phone: +385 1 6699 510
- by post at: : Drage Gervaisa 30
How do we collect and process your personal data?
When You are using our website, we can collect your personal data in many ways. For example, when you send an inquiry via our websites, when you download various documents or programs from them, even when you are just browsing. You can find relevant information on the ways data is being collected further in this text.
When you visit our web pages
Cookies can be installed to your browser by the 4APP SOLUTION or by a third party, an advertiser for example.
Making an enquiry on our web pages
When making an enquiry on our web pages (e.g. by using our enquiry form), we ask you to give us your name and e-mail. For the purpose of providing the most qualitative answer, we may also ask you some additional information (e.g. a telephone number).
We use the afore mentioned information to give an answer to your enquiry, and to provide you with all the requested information on our products and services. We may contact you many times via e-mail after receiving your enquiry, to ensure that you are getting the necessary information, i.e. that you are satisfied with the answer you are given. Legal basis for the afore mentioned is our legitimate interest to provide you with accurate information before any possible sale.
Your enquiry is stored and processed as an e-mail service provided by Microsoft within the European economic zone (EEZ). The data is also stored in the e-mail managing service Mail Chimp.
Your personal data that we have received through the enquiry on our web pages, will be kept during our mutual communication regarding your enquiry, i.e. providing information on our products and services. After 12 months has passed since our last communication, your personal information will be deleted.
The above mentioned does not affect your right to ask us to delete your personal information from our records at any point in time earlier.
Downloading a program or a document from our web pages
When you download a program from our web pages or a document related to that program, we may ask you for your name, information on the company you are employed with, your position in the company and your e-mail. The mentioned information will be used in order to deliver the requested program and/or document.
When you subscribe to our newsletter, we will ask for a name and an e-mail.
We will ask for your consent to use your name and e-mail to send you our newsletter that contains information on our products and services, but also other information we consider could be interesting to you.
You can opt out of subscription at any point in time and we will stop sending you our newsletter.
Please consider that you can receive our newsletter to your business e-mail even without your consent, if your e-mail is publicly available as a contact. The legal basis for the above mentioned is our legitimate interest in promoting our products and services to other legal persons. Regardless of the ways of receiving, in every newsletter there is an option you can opt for to not receive our newsletter anymore, which we will do.
Your rights as an examinee
Pursuant to regulations that determine the protection of personal data, you have rights regarding processing your personal data at any time:
- You have the right to ask us which of your personal data is being processed (also including getting a copy of that information) as well as correcting if stated information is incorrect.
- If your personal data is being processed based on your consent as a legal person, you can withdraw your consent at any moment. We would like to note that withdrawing your consent does not affect the legality of processing data that was processed based on the consent before that same consent had been withdrawn.
- If we are processing your personal data based on your consent or with the purpose of honouring the contract we have with you, you have the right to transfer data to another processing manager, when it is technically feasible.
- You have the right to stop using your personal data for a certain period of time if you assume your personal data is not being processed in accordance with the law.
- You have the right to ask us to delete your personal data in cases when we are processing them based on your consent or based on legitimate interest as legal basis for processing or in some other case provided by regulation.
- You have the right to file a complaint regarding processing personal data.
If you want to exercise any of the above-mentioned rights, you can contact us on the above-mentioned contact information.
Ako želite ostvariti neko od navedenih prava, možete nas kontaktirati na gore navedene podatke za kontakt.
Automated individual decision making and sending data outside the EU
You have the right not to fall under the decision which is based solely on automated processing, including creating a profile, and that creates legal effects that regard you or in a similar way affect you significantly.
We are not currently using automated individual decision making on web pages that are our property or in other services we provide.
We will not deliver your personal information
to third persons or deliver them outside the European Union, i.e. to countries that are considered “third world countries” according to GDPR.
Your right to file a complaint
If you have a complaint regarding the ways we use Your personal data, we suggest that you contact us first so we could solve or remove the issue. If you consider that we were not able to help you with your complaint or problem, you have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Regulation Agency via the agency’s website www.azop.hr or in a written form to:
Agencija za zaštitu osobnih podataka
Fra Grge Martića 14
HR – 10000 ZAGREB
Updating this policy
This policy was last updated on the 25th of March, 2019.